Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday, sunday, sunday

So I weighed my lowest today, I have lost a total of 7 lbs to date!! I didnt do a very good job this past week... too many nights out partying- which will end soon. Very soon. This weekend was deemed GBOT, "get back on track". So I rested a lot, spent time with my lovely family, had dinner with the girls and even fit in some bar time. That was all Friday and Saturday. Today I layed out, worked out and cleaned up! Theres nothing else really new but I need to get back into my game. This week I will start blogging every day and doing my food diary, etc. I worked out hard tonight and I am waking up early tomorrow morning to run with my Dad.
So nothing exciting, I just want to let you all know that I will be back on track... still trying to meet my 10lb goal by Friday!!! eek!

1 comment:

Libby said...

You go girl!! Keep it up alicia- you can meet your goal!
-libby