Monday, January 7, 2008

Relapse

I feel like I relapsed today. I mean, I didn't eat crappy I just snacked a lot. I ran 2 miles this morning and felt so good! It was a very enjoyable run... then I went home and made an omlet (1 egg & 1 egg white) with turkey and a little cheese. I ate a banana as a mid-morning snack. I got through the morning and went home for lunch. I ate a Lean Cuisine Panini which was soo tasty, but not completely filling. So I paired it with a cup of vegetable soup. Needless to say the first half of the day went very well. In the middle of the day I had a serving of peanuts (170 calories-ah!). I had to stay at work late for a 6:00 conference call... snacked on another serving of peanuts and a baggy of fruit snacks. I didnt get home until 7:30 and had to eat before 8, so I made a chicken caesar salad (with italian-style caesar dressing) for dinner. It was good but I was so hungry that I ate it way too fast and I was still hungry...so I snacked on crackers and cheese. AND THEN I needed something sweet... so I made my strawberries and pudding desert. I ended up eating around 1800 calories for the day... again nothing really TERRIBLE for me, I just ate too much. It sucks... and it sucks even more that I feel like crap about it!
So other than that, the day went well, I got a lot done at work and had a good meeting with the bosses... we'll see how the next year goes. They keep promising me all of these wonderful things... we'll just see if they deliver. It's hard for me to think about starting my own business when I am so frikken loyal to my bosses. I would feel bad to leave them- why do I feel that way!?! Anyway... I am watching the BCS game... so I must focus!! I promise tomorrow will be better... I will work harder.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is not a relapse!!! That many calories isn't that bad..
Most importantly, you can't stop yourself from eating what your craving because the craving will only get worse..however, the good thing is that you filled the craving in a healthy manner (at least compared to me :))! Your doing GREAT and eating SO well!! Keep it up and don't be down on yourself!