Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Baby steps...

So my first day was a success... here are my meals:
Breakfast:
1 Non-Fat Vanilla Latte (they arent that bad for you... per Libby!)
1 Nutri-Grain Bar
Lunch:
1 cup of pretzels (I kinda skipped since I was out of the office most of the day)
Dinner:
2 Cups of Vegetable Soup
I probably didnt eat enough and I was still hungry tonight... so I ate a little crab and a couple pickles.
Tonight after work I went to Libby's and got my butt kicked. We did "boot camp" which is like circuit training that works arms, legs, core and does cardio. You never stop working... it feels so great (but I am sure it wont in the morning!!!)... thanks Libby- you were a great trainer :-).
After dinner, I went grocery shopping with my sister and stocked up on lots of good, healthy food! Then I came home and made a nice salad and snacks for tomorrow! So far today has been good... well see how the rest of the week ends up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very good start :) Can't wait to see the results!! I'm proud of you!!