Sunday, January 20, 2008

Its been awhile

Okay, so I know it has been awhile and I am sorry for being a "slacker blogger" (as I have so recently been deemed). My internet and wireless have not been on very good terms lately... leaving my blog as the casualty.
Update on my weight loss... I weighed myself on Thursday and have officially lost 6 lbs (in 2 weeks and 1 day). It looks like I am in pretty good shape for my goal... if I just keep on truckin! This weekend was a little bad... but I was bad within reason. I went to Fort Lauderdale to get away from it all...and definitely enjoyed myself! I didnt have ANY crazy club nights (consisting of high-calorie margaritas and drunk munchies), I was very moderate. I drank a little more red wine than I should have... and participated in smore grilling (post turkey burger...), which ended up being my only sources of diet-affair (okay, and I had TCBY tonight with strawberries and bananas. But thats it...). I worked out a lot last week and really pushed myself Wednesday night... Maria and I ran OVER 3 miles and then lifted and crunched for an additional hour afterward... it felt great! Until I woke up... I ran Thursday morning and felt my hard work throughout the weekend. I am feeling ready to continue my hard work this week... getting ready to run bright and early tomorrow at 6 AM! Ah. I will definitely be updating throughout the week. I promise. So check in soon for more updates...

No comments: