Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Quick Update

In my favorite thing: A list (with bullet points-yay!).
  • I went a Monster Truck Show this weekend. Don't judge me. (And I had fun. Kind of. Okay, the company was great.)
  • Extreme Makeover: Crew Edition=FM Women's Crew and our introduction to all the changes went over without a hitch! It was a fabulous evening and we had 12 girls! I was so excited and I cannot wait to see what the Lord will be doing with this group in the future.
  • I have had such great times with my girlfriends this week... and there is still so much more to come!
  • I am getting to the point where I am burning out and feeling sick and not able to get better (this is a usual occurrence for me and my body's response when I am doing too much!)
  • I may or may not be thinking about giving something in my schedule "up" but have no idea how I will decide...
  • I am going to Metro Cross Seekers tonight (a young adult group at McGregor Baptist church). I have never been there and I am interested in seeing how it is... plus I am going with some amazing girls that I can't wait to spend time with!
  • Had lunch with my Dad, sister and brother today. I love moments like this where I look up and realize how lucky I am that I live near all my family. Not to mention that we like each other enough to get together.
  • My house is so settled... with exception of my second bedroom which has become a storage unit.
  • I was semi (think not even like half)- asked out to lunch on Sunday by a guy at church. And I was sorta freaked out. Like scared. What has happened to me and will I ever really be ready to date? Will God give me peace when its a good time or is it okay for me to just be a freak?
  • Work is so busy!!
  • I am so looking forward to a Kentucky Derby Party this weekend. Picture this: girlfriends, dresses, heels, BIG HATS, cocktails and good food. Blissss.
And I shall leave you with this.
"Therefore, prepare you minds for action: be self-controlled; set your hope fully on the grace to be given you when Jesus Christ is revealed. As obedient children, do not conform to the evil desires you had when you lived in ignorance. But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written: ' Be holy, because I am holy.' "
1Peter 1:13-16


No comments: