Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I-don't-ever-shave-my-face-beard

So I set out to make sure I was working enough... its so easy to slack off without a 'boss' looking over my shoulder. (I originally set out to work 40, but Ashby said I should try 35 to start because thats what they do in Europe... so I took her advice :-).) So I did it last week and I feel busy now. Which is such a wonderful feeling in the office- like actually having stuff to work on rather than mapping out a marketing plan. It's great to see the effects of my putting in more hours... not to mention when I will start really making money again- I cannot wait for that day!

A girl that works in the office with me and I started a bet on Tuesday, to see who can lose the most weight in a month and we put $50 on the line. Being pretty competitive, I feel like this could be great motivation... as well as the fact that I am broke. I told Lawton I may need to borrow $50 from him next month if I don't win :-). He is so stinkin' skinny he has no idea. We went to Jason's Deli today for lunch (which he wants to go out to lunch everyday... and I dont really turn down free food...) and gets a sandwich on a crossaint with cheese, chips, a peanut butter cookie, a coke, then eats ice cream and we get in the office and he eats Skittles... and complains his stomach hurts. HELLO?! He also says he is growing out a beard... which I think is completely unprofessional and gross... maybe like a goate or something... but a full on-I-don't-ever-shave-my-face-beard. Yuck.

I am once again drained from juggling it all and am sick... or getting sick. But I am taking amoxicillan (sp?) from an old illness and packing in the Vitamin C... so we'll see how it goes.

Okay, I've gotta clock back in to work and finish off my day ;-)

No comments: