Saturday, August 9, 2008

Annoying phone calls.

Fort Myers is so small. I met a nice couple when I went to Happy Hour by myself... isn't that cool? I was talking to Amanda because I had to wait for Lauren to get ready and she encouraged me to go by myself while I was waiting. Anyway it ended up being a fun night and meeting new people is always great. The man of the couple ended being the principal of the middle school I went to! How weird... and the girl of the couple knew my roommate Brooke when she was little! It's so weird how we live in a place where there are so many people and yet everyone knows everyone. I am about to go to the beach and meet up with my aunt and cousins and then off to work at Outback tonight... fun fun. I dont really have much to say but I wanted to write a short post... haha.
My friend Stephanie is losing so much weight... she's totally watching everything she's eaten and has lost 21.5 since May. I wish I could do that... we may be starting some weight loss contests within my office... I haven't decided if I will partake...

No comments: