Friday, February 18, 2011

{Friday Favorites}

Ah! Is it already Friday again? Here are just a few of my faves...

Sanibel Coffee Bar: The coffee is amazing. The people are fun. The parties are entertaining... We had a coffee bar party(/meeting) this weekend and they are sure to be a good time. We learn, drink wine, eat, walk to the beach and even had a showcase of talent! This is our group!

Acepromazine: Now, I already know this is going to sound horrible. But this is Dallas' new sedative from his favorite man, Dr. Shivers. Dallas has chewed through his sling twice (even with a cone) which is setting his arm free and slowing his healing. I suggested an induced coma, but the vet has given me these instead. There isn't much more annoying a thing than a spastic cone headed dog on three legs... this new med is working like a charm!

Soccer: For real this time. Soccer starts tonight! I can't wait. (Last week we got rained out...)

Milk Frother: I received this as a gift from April for Christmas... and it is probably my favorite gift! This bad boy will froth your milk, stir your tea or freak your dog out. I use it every day for a coffee shop feel at home!

No comments: