Friday, April 8, 2011

{Friday Favorites}

Yikes it has been way too long! Since its been so long, this list may get exhaustive! 


1. Camelbak water bottle
This bad boy causes me to drink sooo much water during the day! This is going to sound weird but in order to drink from it, you have to bite and straw part and suck at the same time. This makes the bottle unable to spill when the straw it up. In true 5 year old fashion, I enjoy biting the straw and drinking with no hands.... and multi-tasking- I can drink from it and type, paint nails, straighten my hair. Its amazing, I know. 


2. The month of March
Okay, I know its April 8th. March is by farrrr my favorite month of the year. St. Patricks Day, March Madness, Spring Weather... enough said! The weather is so gorgeous, we can wear bathing suits in the day and sweaters at night. Its absolutely perfect. March also happens to be my birthday month, which is on St. Patricks Day! And the month when many of my close friends were born. March is fullll of celebrations, presents and cake! March madness is also a blast and the last hoorah of my sports watching before fall. Sad that it is over, but definitely worth mentioning as a favorite. 






3. Small Group
I am so thankful for the girls in my small group... we get to spend time together reading God's Word, sharing in what we are learning, keeping each other accountable. Its is such an amazing relationship we have... and it goes beyond Monday nights- we go to the beach, have dinner, plan sleepovers (to come). I love my girls! 


4. Tickets to Miranda Lambert Concert
This week my friend informed me he has tickets to spare to the Miranda Lambert concert. My Dad, sister and I got to see her when she opened for Kenny Chesney nearly 3 years ago! I thought she was great then, but didn't have a love for her like I do now. The three of us get to see her in concert this coming Thursday and we are so excited!!! 






Last but definitely not least.....
5. DISNEY WORLD
My best friend Stacy bought me a gift card for Disney for Christmas. We decided to get annual passes together and we're making our first trek up to Orlando on Saturday. I cannot wait to go on rides, see shows and just feel the excitement of being there again! It will be so fun to go with Stacy because she has this crazy exciting zest for life which makes everything more fun!