Friday, September 26, 2008

One of those days,,,

Look at me... two posts in..like..an hour.

Do you ever have one of those days? I woke up this morning at 7:00, which is pretty impressive considering I am working from home today... usually I won't wake up till about 8:55 to start working at 9:00. :)
I thought it was going to be a good day... started working on some things and sent a couple emails to Lawton (because he thinks I am a total slacker these days...) just so he would know I started working at the crack of dawn. I made coffee... and then my morning took a turn for the worse. I got my creamer from the fridge and shook it up. Well, apparently, I didn't snap the lid closed ALL THE WAY and there I stand, vanilla creamer all over me, my fridge and my floor. Lovely. Automatically I think, crap, is it going to be one of those days? They say, don't cry over spilled creamer...
Then, Comcast got here at 9 instead of between 10-12, which I was happy about. Fixed our home phone line (yay!)... and got a couple of good work calls. So maybe the day is looking up. I will be driving to Orlando around 1pm to visit my best friend Amanda with my other friend Aly. In high school we called ourselves Triple A (AAA), and we were the wild and crazy girls. They are two of the people in my life I can be completely myself and completely honest with. I never have to worry about them judging me or worry about standing up for what I believe in.
I pray that God will turn my day into a productive and joyous day! I pray that I can remain steadfast in my walk this weekend and be an example of Christ's love. I pray for my safety while driving and Aly's safety driving from Jacksonville. I pray that God will bless my time with these wonderful ladies and use me in some way... amidst our crazy behavior.
I am also bringing something with me that is close to my heart... but should release me from a lot... which I will update you more on later...

No comments: