Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I want to do something amazing.

I just don't know what it is supposed to be, yet.

I used to want to do something amazing, be known for something amazing, die for something amazing... purely for my own glorification. Now, I want to do something amazing to honor and glory God.

I have so many passions. I have so many goals, so many dreams... and yet so many fears.

Where will you put me God? Where will you call me? Where will you use me?

I love children, my friends, my family, learning about God, having a business, working, writing, playing soccer, photography, meeting new people, taking a stand...

I trust that God is good and that he has a plan. I trust that he will unfold it at the exact right time... until then I will wait. I will enjoy the passions in my life... and wait. Wait for his word, wait for his command.

Trusting, Loving, Beautiful, Anxious anticipation...

No comments: